• In the Bible as the inspired and infallible Word of God.
• In one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• In the virgin birth of Christ, His vicarious, atoning death, resurrection, and ascension.
• In salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ.
• In baptism by immersion.
• In divine healing through the redemptive work of Christ on the cross.
• In the baptism with the Holy Spirit with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
• In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit which enables believers to live a holy life.
• In the second coming of Jesus Christ.